Disclaimer

Rep. Daus is not responsible for any of the comments posted on this blog. Let's keep the comments clean and refrain from bashing. Thanks!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

SUMMER RECESS

My return to the home front has left me with a laundry list of things to take care of that have been postponed much too long. Patricia, Mate and I are expecting a new addition on August 11 so I've been busy making sure mom doesn't overdue it during her pregnancy. That's my excuse for the month long delay in posting anything to the blog site!

As I mentioned in my most recent newsletter now is the perfect time to email me some ideas that you would like the Missouri General Assembly to address during the 2008 session. Every summer I put together a list of issues I intend to work on in Jefferson City. I throw many of the ideas to my colleagues and often find they are also working on the same issues. The ideas are also given to a team of legislative researchers at the capital who are able to point out some of the pitfalls of these ideas and write them into a format so that a bill can finally be filed. Going through these steps helps move things along more smoothly when session begins.

So feel free to share some ideas on this blog or email my office if you've got that idea to help make the State of Missouri better.

I also wanted to inform you that I will begin including survey questions with my newsletters. If you have not already signed up for the newsletter I encourage you to do so by entering your email address in the link at the top right corner of this blog.

No comments: