Disclaimer

Rep. Daus is not responsible for any of the comments posted on this blog. Let's keep the comments clean and refrain from bashing. Thanks!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Loss of a Friend and City Supporter


Marti Frumhoff passed away at her home in Tower Grove South on May 16th. You will recall that Marti was featured in one of my newsletters several weeks ago regarding her endless work as the founder of the Rehabber's Club. Marti was a good friend who never once said "no" when I needed assistance. In 2001 when I was considering running for State Representative she stepped up to the plate to serve as my campaign manager. I will always remember Marti for her commitment to city living and her ability to stand up for things she believed in regardless of personal or political consequences.

Whether you knew Marti or not I can guarantee that she has made your life better through one of the numerous organizations she dedicated her life to.

Marti, you are missed already.

No comments: