Disclaimer

Rep. Daus is not responsible for any of the comments posted on this blog. Let's keep the comments clean and refrain from bashing. Thanks!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Oak Hill Elementary

On Friday I visited another school in the 67th District. Oak Hill Elementary is located on Morgan Ford just south of Chippewa. Once again I was very impressed with the school. I think what caught my eye the most was the amount of diversity represented in the School. I was told that the school was the most ethnically diverse in the entire state. From what I could see the students worked well with one another and were ready to learn. The staff at the school has many challenges with so many students from so many different backgrounds but let me just say that when I saw these children learning together and forming friendships it helped reinforce why I love City Living.

The seventh grade class asked some great questions about my job in Jefferson City and I hope they are able to make it to the Capital this year for a visit.

No comments: